Health benefits: Tomatoes have a water content of about 95%. The remaining 5% is made up primarily of carbs and fiber. Carbohydrates account for up to 4% of raw tomatoes, which equates to less than 5 grams of carbs for a medium specimen (123 grams). Simple sugars, such as glucose and fructose, account for over 70% of the carbohydrate content. Tomatoes are high in fiber, with roughly 1.5 grams per average-sized tomato. The majority of the fibers in tomatoes (87 percent) are insoluble in the form of hemicellulose, cellulose, and lignin.
How to use: One can enjoy fresh tomato in any damn way they want, raw, or toss it up on a salad, or have it with pasta, pizza, curry, etc. Every cuisine uses tomatoes one way or another. One can squeeze tomato into sauce or have it as soup.
Simple recipe: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/rainbow-tomato-salad