- Sweet potato (2)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Garlic granules (1 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder (1 tbsp)
- A pinch of Rosemary powder
- Arrabiatta sauce
- Feta cheese
Microgreens of your choice
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree c.
- Now place the sweet potato wedges over the baking tray and drizzle some olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle garlic granules; rosemary powder, salt and white pepper powder.
- Bake these beauties in preheated oven till nice and golden brown in hue.
- This takes good 25 to 30 min.
Check them when about to get done. Serve them on a smooth bed of Arrabiatta and finish it with crumbled feta and some refreshing microgreens.
Shop for Ingredients: