- Cherry tomato, 300 gm
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves; 2 no
- Basil leaves, 2 to 3 no
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp
- Veg stock as required
- Bocconicini, 2 to 3 nos
- Red sorrel and mustard microgreens for garnishing
- Heat the Extra virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic cloves to it and cook till fragrant.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it.
- Cook till mushy.
- Turn off the flame.
- Grind them into fine paste.
- Strain it twice.
- Heat the pan and pour in the strained tomato mixture and dilute it with veg stock.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Cook till desired consistency is obtained.
- Finish it with freshly torn basil leaves.
Serve it hot with Bocconicini. Garnish it with red sorrel and microgreens.
Shop for Ingredients