Roasted Beetroot Hummus & Falafel
February 15, 2022
Ingredients for roasted Beetroot hummus
- Slowly roasted Beetroot, cut into cubes, 1/2 cup
- Tahina, 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice, of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Roasted cumin powder, 1/4 tsp
- Garlic cloves, 2 no
- Chickpeas, boiled, 1 cup
- Aqua faba, 2.5 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil, 3 to 4 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients as mentioned above in a grinding jar and pulverize the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Serve it with hot falafel
- Garnish it with roasted pine nuts, sesame seeds and drizzle some goodness (extra virgin olive oil) over it.
- Relish this yum dip with your loved one!
Shop for Ingredients